Launched in August 2015, the Kids Club has turned out to be a huge success. Originally intended to give children an opportunity to discover the cinema it has become so popular that the organisers have decided to diversify the range of activities on offer.
Since mid-October, the Kids Club has been offering a range of activities for the very young:
Every Wednesday, children have the chance to:
- Watch a film in the multi-purpose room,
- Take part in cultural events (dancing, comedy, singing),
- Enrich their general knowledge and awareness via mini-competitions
- Enjoy outdoor activities (hide and seek, racing, board games, etc.)
- Parents are delighted to have discovered the Niamey Bluezone, a safe and enjoyable environment for their children.